Health and Safety Compliance - Lee Consulting Services LtdFind your business's path to healthier and safer future with Lee Consulting.
Locally owned and operated here in Southland, Lee Consulting specialises in Health and Safety compliance. Our clients are wide-ranging from industrial trades-based businesses to local government. We have the skills and experience to create a Health and Safety Management System (HSMS) specific to your business, no matter how big or small, and ongoing support to help you make the most out of it.
With the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSWA) the new responsibilities were introduces for managing the work-related risks that could cause serious injury, illness or even death. HSWA recognises that to improve the health and safety performance we all need to work together. Government, businesses and workers must establish better leadership, participation in, and accountability for people's health and safety.
Everyone who goes to work should come home healthy and safe. To achieve this, HSWA provides a new way of thinking and Lee Consulting will help you understand it and implement it to your business.
Our Approach is to:
- Listen - to what you actually want to achieve.
- Evaluate - your existing HSMS if any, process, procedures etc.
- Recommend solutions - to comply with the relevant legislations and HSWA.
- Develop and Implement - the solution that was agreed on e.g. the whole HSMS or some of its components.
- Communicate, Support & provide Training - throughout the whole process.
Read more about Lee Consulting Services Ltd here: www.leeconsulting.co.nz